Sunday, May 03, 2009

My first attempt at a song

This one's about the recent case of death caused due to corporal punishment in a school



Welcome to my place
Take your seat
Don't you even dare to speak

I am the king here
You do as I say
This is the only way

Dont move from your seat
Dont utter a single word
You just have to do as you are told

I an here to teach
Your A B C D
Repeat it after me

I love my students
So innocent and young
Abusing them is so much fun

I can slap them and kick them
I do as I care
I am their teacher and its all fair

Beat them, thrash them
Then they'll learn
I am the best teacher in this world

Don't you see that
This is what they need
They'll grow to be strong like me

Come and recite your A B C
Dont you know what comes after D
Akick in the stomach is what you need

Respect me fear me
I am your God
Without me, what chance have you got?

The world is cruel
And I am too
What I do is for your own good

Tough love is what I show
A ruptured ear drum, a bloody nose
That means I love you the most

-NitishN5


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thot i must put this link in here

http://www.hindu.com/mag/2009/04/26/stories/2009042650210500.htm

Amal Bose said...

that was nicely done buddy..
good work :-)